Have a question?
WE HAVE Answers
How can we help you?
When you get in contact over the Tiny Living Alliance we will help you during the whole process. If something goes wrong we can give you support. There are two ways to get in contact with a company over us:
- If you already found a company that has the Trust Badge on their website, please click on it.
- If you don’t see our Trust Badge on the company website, go to our front page and fill out the form under Check Before Select.
It is always better to check a company before you buy something online. Every time you found a company you have the opportunity to check it over the Tiny Living Alliance. Get in contact with the company over the Alliance to make sure you have the benefit of our support.
Tiny Living Alliance provides support to every customer of a company that belongs to the tiny living industry. Just get in contact with us. We are happy to hear from you!
The best way to lookup if a company is trustful, transparent and secure, is to use our contact form under Check Before Select or on our front page.
We are really pleased that you want to help us. Therefore, we will come back to you with a small gift if you found and report an abuse under Report abuse.
The Tiny Living Alliance puts companies on the current warning list when we have got complaints about this company, or they use the Trust Badge without being a valid member of the Tiny Living Alliance. When you feel you have been listed unfairly, please use the contact form and get in contact with us.
The easiest way to cooperate with our members is to sign the Membership Application Form it is free of charge. This step is important, because we want to protect our members for annoying and unnecessary inquiries.
The service of the Trust Badge has to be implemented on your company website, so that the customers can use our service Check Before Select. An introduction of how to implement the Trust Badge can be found here: Implement the Trust Badge
- The use of promotion material for any purpose is permitted only with prior authorization from the Tiny Living Alliance (applications should be e-mailed to ).
- The user is prohibited to modify promotion material.
- Promotion material may only be used to introduce the Tiny Living Alliance and when the main purpose of use is aimed at potential or existing customers, partners or guests.
- It’s prohibited to use promotion material on souvenirs.
- It is prohibited to use promotion material in a manner and context which:
- is unrelated to the Tiny Living Alliance;
- violates the Tiny Living Alliance or international legislation;
- is inappropriate, malicious, amoral, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing or otherwise in conflict with public order, good morals or general good taste;
- damages or may damage the concept and integrity of Tiny Living Alliance;
- disparages the Tiny Living Alliance and their members.
Being a member of the Tiny Living Alliance is free of charge. Because we want to make our world more trustworthy and transparent. It’s easy and quick to apply for a membership via the Membership Application Form